Created on: November 18, 2021 at 8:08 PM
As youâ€™re probably aware, new regulations were announced last Friday. Weâ€™ve just received guidelines from the university regarding how these rules will affect associations. Hereâ€™s a quick announcement regarding the next 3 weeks:
- The NSFW will only be open from 11:00 to 15:00, and for pick up only.
- Social events arenâ€™t allowed on campus. As we expected, we had to cancel (rather indefinitely postpone) social events in the following 3 weeks, such as the Kamerborrel, Board Game Evening and Smash Bros Tournament. Weâ€™ll replace them with online alternatives.
- Career and educational activities such as Catch-up Sessions will continue with a maximum group size of 75 people. Please wear a mask while moving around during these activities.
- Meetings or events arenâ€™t allowed to take place after 20:00.
- Social events outside the campus are of course allowed, as long as the government rules are followed.
We understand that everyoneâ€™s pretty upset with the recent developments. However, the best we can do is stay responsible and hope that the situation gets better after these 3 weeks.