About Da Vinci
Da Vinci is a proprietary trading house founded in 2015 and specialised in solving market inefficiencies,
identifying opportunities based on volatility arbitrage strategies and providing liquidity to the markets.
We are headquartered in the home of the world’s first stock market, Amsterdam, and we have just
opened a second office in Mumbai. Today, we trade on the most prominent exchanges across South
America, Asia and the US. Our vision is set on sustainable growth, with new offices opening in the US
We always keep our work smart and innovative and are building a team of trading enthusiasts. The key
to our success is hiring not only intelligent but inventive, lazer-focused and highly efficient individuals.
Across all departments; trading, quantitative research and development alike, Da Vinci is made up some
of the sharpest minds and most passionate players in the industry. We are non-hierarchical and support
employees in exploring their interests and strengths, placing no limit on personal growth.
About the role
As a Graduate Quant Researcher at Da Vinci, you’ll work alongside a fun team of highly skilled traders and engineers. Our Quant Researchers are key to developing and improving algorithmic trading strategies that help us reach our goal of building one of the best proprietary trading firms in the world. Da Vinci offers an exciting and dynamic work environment, where employees are given the freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing company.
- Analyse market data to build new trading strategies
- Develop tools that translate data analysis results into useful inputs for trading
- Continuously analyse and improve our existing strategies
- Improve and refine our data infrastructure and setup
- Evaluate prospective markets for opportunities
- Technical background (Maths, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics, Quant Finance or similar quantitative studies)
- Programming knowledge in Python, MATLAB, R or C++
- Passion for research, in-depth analysis, and mathematical modelling
- Ability to understand mathematical theory and translate it into practice
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical approach to solving complex problems
- Competitive but cooperative attitude
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
In this role you will be offered:
- A comprehensive theoretical and practical training program provided by our dedicated in-house trainer
- Sign-on bonus of EUR 20k, base salary of EUR 80k
- Excellent variable pay and growth opportunities
- Outstanding performance is also rewarded with shareholding in the company
- A relocation package when moving from abroad, including flight coverage, temporary accommodation upon arrival, house-finding service and expat support
- Meals during work hours
- Social events and after-work drinks
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Sponsored gym membership
- Inhouse game room (pool table, board games and console games)
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.
NB. Currently we are not offering internships or opportunities to write a thesis. This may change in the future. Please visit our website periodically and follow us on social media to stay up to date.